GH Staffing’s health care client is looking for a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading the marketing strategy development and execution to support the company’s business objectives, including oversight for clinical services lines, hospitals, regional strategy and clinical and community programs. In addition, this position will oversee the work of the marketing account coordinators and be responsible for a myriad of day-to-day marketing activities including collateral and content development, events, and client relations. This is a hybrid role requiring 2-3 days a week in the office in Chillicothe, OH.
5-7 years of progressive experience in developing and executing marketing communications strategies and tactics. Three years of experience managing team members. Must have demonstrated knowledge of marketing communications best practices, strong written and verbal communications skills, and experience in project management, and providing clients with strategic marketing counsel.
Experienced team leader with a strong understanding of marketing best practices and Omni-channel marketing approaches, and proven organizational and project management skills that facilitate execution and efficiency. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who works proactively and thrives at being a change maker. Experience in marketing analytics and KPI development and B2C and B2B strategies. Demonstrated relationship-building skills, connecting with and engaging clients and colleagues; uncommon sense of “team” with the ability to be flexible and nimble, work proactively, managing multiple projects with changing timelines. Strong attention to detail with thorough writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Have an enthusiasm every day for the business and vigilantly discover new ways to innovate and bring the best and brightest approaches to meet business goals. Succeeds as a role model and has a passion for mentoring and managing a team.
- Drive the development and execution of strategic marketing communication plans for service lines, regions and facilities; lead applicable stakeholder relationships to ensure alignment with business objectives and expectations.
- Proactively manage multi-faceted components of the marketing process; supervise the work of direct staff and coordinate the work of other staff who contribute to projects.
- Independently manage the research, writing, design, and production of any materials, monitor project budgets, handle approvals, and other client relations. Take responsibility for accuracy and effectiveness of information communicated.
- Work in partnership with marketing intelligence function to drive needed market and consumer research to help inform strategies and establish measuring KPIs. Work with director to develop methods to evaluate projects based on effectiveness and cost/benefit and document the results.
- Proactively develops opportunities across the patient experience to promote full continuum services.
- Serve as marketing consultant; independently advise organizational and service line leaders on marketing best practices.
- Supervise direct reports to include hiring, orientating and mentoring team members, completing formal annual reviews, evaluating workload, and overseeing all projects to ensure they are accurate and meeting objectives.
- Fosters an environment that promotes innovation, creativity and quality. Serves as a role model for direct reports and other team members by promoting service excellence and the culture of a call to serve our communities.
About GH Staffing
GH Staffing offers a flexible, collaborative staffing approach – get closer – that combines marketing expertise with talent insights to find a client’s perfect fit – creatively, professionally, and culturally.